- If your order included The Custom Class Kit I will mail out in the next 2-3 days. Watch your email for a tracking number for your package.
- PLEASE READ supply list for instructions on how to send me your photo for your custom pattern.
Hi, this is Tammie Bowser and I’d like to officially thank you for deciding to join us for this exciting LIVE class on September 21st. I will make sure you enjoy this easy and informative class.
Click Here to download the supply list/ handout
The class will begin at: 12pm to 3pm Pacific Standard Time
First of all please watch these two video I have prepared for you.
This short video will show you how to select a good photo. PLEASE, PLEASE watch it. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/jyUzGUfat3M
- Please SEND your photo with you class date and “Contoured Class” in the subject line (example “9/15 Contoured Class”). This is so that I have the patterns ready for the correct class dates. ONLY send .jpg or .png files.
- IMPORTANT SEND PHOTOS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If You Are Making Your Own Kit:
This video will help you with your fabrics: https://youtu.be/qSQStn3lwfA
-If you did not purchase the kit for the class you will need 12 fabrics. 4 light, 4, medium and 4 darks.
-You will also need Steam-A-Seam 20″ wide x 28″ long
- All Student Need:
– Small sharp scissors (I like 5″)
– Scotch Tape – Straight pins – Paper scissors
– Fabric organizer box w/12 compartments or 12 ziplock baggies
– glue stick
- IMPORTANT:Go to your email to find your account password.
- After you login to the “Dashboard/Classroom” go to the “My Profile” to change your password. You can change your password at any time. This course will be viewed at the link above but any other courses you add in the future will all use this same account information.
- Next go to “My Profile” to fill in the rest of your account details.
- You can also call us on the phone during business hours if you need help 626-498-8234.
- If you would like to see your history of purchases or need to print an invoice go to “Transaction History”.